sábado, 1 de mayo de 2021

Blog Post 2: Best holidays/concert you've ever been to

 San Antonio, in Chile's fifth region

The last time I went on vacation, I went to San Antonio, in Chile’s fifth region. I made this trip with my mom in the first week of August 2019 and we had a great time on that over there. When we got to San Antonio, the first thing we did was tour the city. we went through downtown San Antonio, then we went to the cove and saw the sea lions take their dip in the water, it was fun. Also, we went through an alley that led to a restaurant to eat fried fish, since back at home we do not eat fish frequently. Once lunch was over, we decided to go to Punta de Tralca, since it is a quiet place to walk and bathe. After that, we decided to go to Cartagena, since it is an architecturally interesting place, located among the hills, whose church is really beautiful, which it is in front of the main square of said city. Once the tour of Cartagena was finished, we decided to return to San Antonio to have some tea and go eat cheese empanadas, which were the best we have ever had. Hopefully I can repeat this instance, once this Covid-19 pandemic is over.


4 comentarios:

  1. I would like to visit San Antonio again, the last time I was in the city was 8 years ago 🥺

    ResponderEliminar
  2. San Antonio is a great place, I love the food in the restaurants of there

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I went to San Antonio that year too with my family! I liked it a lot but I don't like sea food so I ordered chicken and fries when we had lunch JAJAAJAJA

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow, you traveled a lot that time, someday we will travel to many places again

    ResponderEliminar

Blog Post 7: Changes to my study programme

This exercise is interesting, because my case is quite particular. When I started studying sociology in 2016 it lasted 10 semesters. However...