jueves, 24 de junio de 2021

Post 5: My future job

Regarding my future work, it is a scenario that is very hard to define at the moment, with a lot of uncertainty, since I, nor anyone else expeced the COVID-19 pandemic have such a large impact, which has implied a very large change in the social paradigm. so, I imagine my professional practice   would be inside my house, working from the computer, being in meetings with my colleagues, preparing reports, whether for a governmental or a private organization. I hope that with the end of the pandemic, I can go out on the field, since this way I can apply what I have learned within a certain territory, and in turn also have free time to do other activities such as working out, read novels, enjoy family outings, etc. As for being able to travel, of course I would like to, because it helps me expand my knowledge both professionally and personally. The opportunity to travel allows me to know new theoretical perspectives that have not yet reached Chile, which would have the effect of having a greater job offer. Traveling gives the opportunity to learn other languages ​​apart from spanish, which is highly required in a globalized world, especially if it is English, which is the case. If we talk about salary, I hope to have an income that allows me to be able to live in peace without debt problems, that I can enjoy, get good health and education.

The specialty that I would like to be able to develop in the future is economic sociology and environmental sociology, since these are areas that I handle with ease, and apart from that, I like the authors who address them. I hope that in the future I can work on it and be a good professional Who can help the community in its social demands, since in Chile natural resources are exploited abusively, especially water, which is practically unacceptable.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi! Hopefully you can meet your goals once the pandemic ends.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I hope you can go to another country to make your specialty and come back to Chile being a better professional

    ResponderEliminar

Blog Post 7: Changes to my study programme

This exercise is interesting, because my case is quite particular. When I started studying sociology in 2016 it lasted 10 semesters. However...