domingo, 27 de junio de 2021

Blog Post 6: Time travel to the future

Time travel to the future is something I would really like to do, for it seems to be a very interesting exercise to analyze and investigate. I would love to travel to the XXII century, to know the technological advances that have been developed in those years, and if there is a cure for diseases such as AIDS, cancer, diabetes, Covid-19 or any treatment for the eyes, since it has to be considered that we spend many hours connected to the computer, which makes it a challenge to study this type of case. I would also like to know the type of transport that would be in those years, if we can be in another country in a matter of minutes and if Mars is already colonized by humans.


I imagine this type of travel like in the Back to the Future movies, in which Marty McFly and Dr. Emmet Brown travel through time. Interesting props from this movie are the flying skateboard, the adjustable Nike shoes, and the self-drying adjustable jacket. Another way I imagine you could travel to the future is through quantum travel, like they do in Avengers Endgame. It would be fun to see my variants and those of my relatives. However, I am also pessimistic about playing with this exercise, since I fear that Planet Earth will be destroyed because of climate change, caused by this economic model, which only encourages greed and ambition.

3 comentarios:

  1. It's true, it's fun to think it's going to happen, but I also believe that humanity will not improve.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am very impressed by your blog that you are interested in cures for diseases such as AIDS, cancer, diabetes, Covid-19 and also in research.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think it's great that you're interested in health and how eugenics could bring to humanity

    ResponderEliminar

Blog Post 7: Changes to my study programme

This exercise is interesting, because my case is quite particular. When I started studying sociology in 2016 it lasted 10 semesters. However...