sábado, 24 de octubre de 2020

Post 1: My autobiography - Who am I?

Hello!

My name is Víctor Cares and I´m in my fifth year of sociology at Universidad de Chile. I was born in Melipilla, Chile in 1987. My father is called Víctor Cares; currently, he is retired from teaching. My Mother is called Nilda Sereño, and she is also retired from teaching. My brother is called Manuel Cares and he is unemployed for the moment.

I like watching pro wrestling and listening to music, specially heavy metal, rock, grunge, classical, and music from the 80's and 90's. Apart from that, I am really into the Marvel cinematic universe, and I have watched every movie so far. I love reading books, specially the ones related to sociology, by authors such as Marx, Habermas, Weber, Canales, Ruiz, Mayol, among others.   



4 comentarios:

  1. Hi! How great that you go in 5th year. I also really like the cinematographic world of Marvel, watching his movies and reading his comics is one of my favorite hobbies.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I love 80's music too. I have a playlist as well

    ResponderEliminar

  3. Hi! I also like Marvel movies and songs from the 80's and 90's but I don't like rock at all

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! I like 80's and 90's music too,because of how they were formed

    ResponderEliminar

Blog Post 7: Changes to my study programme

This exercise is interesting, because my case is quite particular. When I started studying sociology in 2016 it lasted 10 semesters. However...