domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2020

Post 3: My favorite piece of technology

 

My favorite piece of technology is the smartphone, especially if the operating system is Android, since they are cheaper, more accessible and most people use this type of device.

My favorite brand are Huawei and Xiaomi. I have a Huawei mate 10 lite, the cheaper version of that line. It has been very useful to carry out my homework. I use it to record videos that I am tasked to submit in classes, I chat with my classmates to keep myself informed about the tasks, I read news, I share academic information with my friends and colleagues; in general, I use it for all kinds of duties that are required. The frequency with which I use it is constant, since the academic duties are too many, regardless of whether we are in a pandemic or not. Using them a lot creates stress and anxiety, more than necessary. I like to use it because it is a useful tool for all kinds of activities that today's world requires.

To sum it up, I could not carry out with life at university, especially given our current context, since I simply could not fulfill my academic duties, I could not study, or do my homework, or even log into online classes.


4 comentarios:


  1. It's true, the cell phone can be a very cool tool, but it has its downside

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Hello, I also prefer the Android operating system but I like the Samsung brand more

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The cell phone is very versatile, it has everything and it is comfortable

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you, I can't live without my phone, I have to take it everywhere with me.

    ResponderEliminar

Blog Post 7: Changes to my study programme

This exercise is interesting, because my case is quite particular. When I started studying sociology in 2016 it lasted 10 semesters. However...